Dr. Wan’s research works have been sponsored by 973 Program, NSFC and SMC program of Shanghai Jiao Tong University. Dr. Wan now is the Secretary of Bio-X Institutes Academic Committee, Secretary of Bio-X Institutes Academic Degrees Committee and a member of Ethics Committee, China Society of Genetics.
Identification of schizophrenia intrinsic molecular signatures using proteomics and metabonomics approaches; Animal models of vitamin A depletion and MK-801 (N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor antagonist) application in understanding schizophrenia onset and progression.
1. Yang J, Chen T, Sun L, Zhao Z, Qi X, Zhou K, Cao Y, Wang X, Qiu Y, Su M, Zhao A, Wang P, Yang P, Wu J, Feng G, He L, Jia W, Wan C*. Potential metabolite markers of schizophrenia. Mol Psychiatry. 2011. [Epub ahead of print]
2. Zhou K, Yang Y, Gao L, He G, Li W, Tang K, Ji B, Zhang M, Li Y, Yang J, Sun L, Zhang Z, Zhu H, He L, Wan C*. NMDA receptor hypofunction induces dysfunctions of energy metabolism and semaphorin signaling in rats: A synaptic proteome study. Schizophr Bull. 2010. [Epub ahead of print]
3. Zhang M, Huang K, Zhang Z, Ji B, Zhu H, Zhou K, Li Y, Yang J, Sun L, Wei Z, He G, Gao L, He L*, Wan C*. Proteome alterations of cortex and hippocampus tissues in mice subjected to Vitamin A depletion. J Nutr Biochem. 2011;22(11):1003-8.
4. Ji B, La Y, Gao L, Zhu H, Tian N, Zhang M, Yang Y, Zhao X, Tang R, Ma G, Zhou J, Meng J, Ma J, Zhang Z, Li H, Feng G, Wang Y, He L*, Wan C*. A Comparative Proteomics Analysis of Rat Mitochondria from the Cerebral Cortex and Hippocampus in Response to Antipsychotic Medications. J Proteome Res. 2009; 8(7): 3633-3641.
5. Ji B, Zhang Z, Zhang M, Zhu H, Zhou K, Yang J, Li Y, Sun L, Feng G, Wang Y, He L*, Wan C*. Differential expression profiling of the synaptosome proteome in a rat model of antipsychotic resistance. Brain Res. 2009; 1295:170-178.
6. Wan C#, Yang Y#, Li H, La Y, Zhu H, Feng G and He L*. Dysregulation of Retinoid Transporters Expression in Body Fluids in Schizophrenia Patients. J. Proteome Res. 2006; 5: 3213-3216.
# Contributed equally to the paper * Corresponding author