Dr. Shengying Qin’s research works have been sponsored by National Key Project for Investigational New Drug, 863 Program ,NSFC and SMC program of Shanghai Jiao Tong University. Dr. Qin has published 20 papers and applied 6 patents. In addition, Dr. Qin has also developed the DNA chip technologies for personalized medicine and disease diagnosis of Chinese population, several of which have been applied in hospitals.
Development and application of microarray and next generation sequencing in high throughput technology for mechanism study of complex diseases, drug analysis and diagnostic research, including personalized medicine system study, gene expression and regulation study, genomic polymorphism analysis.
1．Gong X, Liu Y, Zhang X, Wei Z, Huo R, Shen L, He L, Qin S*，Systematic Functional Study of Cytochrome P450 2D6 Promoter Polymorphisms in the Chinese Han Population. PLos One.2013；8(2):p e57764.
2．Huang X, Chen L, Song W, Chen L, Niu J, Han X, Feng G, He L, Qin S*，Systematic Functional Characterization of Cytochrome P450 2E1 Promoter Variants in the Chinese Han Population. PLos One.2012;7(7):p e40883.
3．Huo R, Tang K, Wei Z, Shen L, Xiong Y, Wu X, Niu J, Han X, Tian Z, Yang L, Feng G, He L*, Qin S*，Genetic Polymorphisms in CYP2E1: Association with Schizophrenia Susceptibility and Risperidone Response in the Chinese Han Population. PLos One.2012;7(5):p e34809.
4. Xiong Y, Wang M, Fang K., Xing Q, Feng G, Shen L, He L, Qin S*, A systematic genetic polymorphism analysis of the CYP2C9 gene in four different geographical Han populations in mainland China. Genomics. 2011;97(5):277-81.
5. Tang K, Li X, Xing Q, Feng G, He Lin, Qin S*, Genetic polymorphism analysis of cytochrome P4502E1 in Chinese Han populations from four different geographic areas of Chinese Mainland. Genomics. 2010;95(4):224-9.
6. Qin S, Shen L, Zhang A, Xie J, Shen W, Chen L, Tang J, Xiong Y, Shi Y, Feng G, He L*, Xing Q*. Systematic polymorphism analysis of the CYP2D6 gene in four different geographical Han populations in mainland China. Genomics. 2008; 92:152-158.
7. Chen L#, Qin S#, Xie J, Tang J, Shen W, Zhao X, Shen L, He G, Feng G. He L, Xing Q*. Genetic polymorphism analysis of CYP2C19 in Chinese Han populations from different geographic areas of mainland China. Pharmacogenomics. 2008; 9(6): 691-702.
8. Zhao X#, Qin S#, Shi Y, Zhang A, Zhang J, Bian L, Wan C, Feng G, Gu N, Zhang G, He G*, He L*. Systematic study of association of four GABAergic genes, GAD1, GAD2, GABBR1 and GABRB2, with schizophrenia using a universal DNA microarray. Schizophr Res. 2007; 93:374-384.
9. Qin S#, Zhao X#, Pan Y, Liu J, Feng G, Fu J, Bao J, Zhang Z, He L*. An association study of the N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor NR1 subunit gene (GRIN1) and NR2B subunit gene (GRIN2B) in schizophrenia with universal DNA microarray. Eur J Hum Genet. 2005; 13(7):807-814.
# Contributed equally to the paper * Corresponding author